2018 Bobcat E26 - Weak Hydraulics

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

OP
OP
Dameon

Dameon

I think they are all likely in the same spot I am... I've been a lifelong "DIYer". I've always had pretty good troubleshooting skills. Understanding the means by which something functions and then understanding how a failure in a component(s) can cause a particular undesirable response.

The problem with this is that it is a "simple" process: a pump pulls fluid through a set of filters and then out to a couple of large manifolds. One manifold controls drive/track functions, the other controls arm/bucket functions. For both manifolds to be weak is an oddity outside of the pump failing. Here's where troubleshooting goes awry... when there are multiple failures in a single system or the most obvious part failure is replaced with an expected working part, but isn't. Just because this pump was new from Bobcat, doesn't necessarily mean it is fully functional. When possible, I always test new parts before installing them. That wasn't an option here. I could spend considerable time and money building a bench testing mount, but I wasn't prepared to do that. That being said, I have a ~$30K mini-ex that is collecting dust because "no one" can figure out what the issue is. :(

Thanks for replying Haymaker.