New John Deere 332 owner, F965 error help

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Deere_332man

I recently purchased a 2006 John Deere 332. Shortly after bringing it home It started dying on me randomly. The computer up top inside the cab shows a F965 error code.

The next day i went out and got in the cab, turned the key and it started right up. 5 seconds later it dies. I can cycle the key and start it again and it runs for 5 seconds and dies again. After a few attempts it will continue to run without any issue. No loss of power, no sign to trouble whatsoever until it will randomly die again.

One more fun fact- When it dies, it dies fast like the fuel cutoff solenoid shut it off maybe? It seems like this is an issue where the computer tells the fuel cutoff solenoid to kill the engine as a safegard from something it thinks is happening. All fluids are full, filters all new, no air in the system(I cant believe there could be after running it for weeks with no issue and then it falls on its face). I never run it out of fuel or oil.

I have read that the F965 error code is a high input signal from the fuel level sensor??? I am really at a loss. Could anyone here try to put me in a good direction please? Thanks