1976 Bobcat 610/VH4D quits when jostled around....any suggestions?

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

OP
OP
HamberHead

HamberHead

"Great Minds Think Alike"............ here is my plan:

I have my leftover carb kit cardstock angle/square ready for the float measuring.
Put out a help request to my car buddies for a clip, or can always fashion one out of some SS wire.
Will get my left over flat glass car window with some compound for flattening the gasket mounting surfaces.
Rainy today, so good time to get all this together and prep for the kit arrival.

Still no Amazon Delivery.........%*&#;(@!

Side Note on Amazon Delivery, FYI: Two Amazon contractor deliveries in the last month have been odd. We live on the rural edge of a community, a couple hundred feet off the road. Never had any package delivery issue.

Both times they showed up in a sketchy car, IMHO avoided the front door (ring camera), south door (separate camera), and went to the rear kitchen door (hidden camera). This last one appeared surprised when met by my wife at that rear door.... even more so finding me at their car holding the firearm I just happed to be cleaning. They were instructed to not show up at that rear door again.

I thought, Why would someone bypass two easy, quick, secured, & obviously convenient drop off doors to walk an extra distance to a rearmost door? This used to be known as "Casing the Joint" from what I have heard. Hope this prevents anyone from having an issue.

T-rustyfix

Sounds good re: carb plans. I also have this recent change in delivery personnel. None of these new delivery folks seem to speak English, and one had her underage daughter helping her get packages out of the car during school hours. I'm all for parents teaching their own kids and homeschooling, but it looks to me like the powers north of Richmond have found a workforce for those involved in illegal emigration. Not sure what we can do about it but exactly what you are doing and find some Spanish literature to hand to them when we get the chance. No need to be upset at them as they are caught in a failing system as well.

lmcl123

A little off topic from what your real problem is with the bobcat, but ring cameras hooked up to the Internet do have a downside, I'll let you guys figure out that one. And I did see something on the news network last week there's a lot of illegal Chinese in oklahoma now with huge pot farms, and they use fake Amazon prime delivery Vans to deliver the drugs. They look identical to real Amazon vans.... And my wife still can't understand why I like living in Alaska 🤷 good luck