Daewoo 1760xl.

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

ntrotter1

I just purchased a daewoo 1760xl. This machine came with no kind of manual. No operators manual or technical manual. Anyone know where I can get a copy of either or a download?

Gdwrnchdm

Hello everyone I'm just pulling my hair out on this one any help is welcome & thank you for welcoming me into the group! God bless & stay healthy my friends

brdgbldr

Yes im looking for information!
I am not familiar with that machine, at all, but here are some things to try.

Some older machines you can push the control arms in the direction you want to tow the machine. This will open the drive motor valve and allow the machine to roll.

Remove the hoses from the drive motors. Cap the hoses but not the motors. This will allow the motors to turn. However, be sure to clean the motors and everything around them before doing this. You do not want to get dirt in the motors.

Gdwrnchdm

I am not familiar with that machine, at all, but here are some things to try.

Some older machines you can push the control arms in the direction you want to tow the machine. This will open the drive motor valve and allow the machine to roll.

Remove the hoses from the drive motors. Cap the hoses but not the motors. This will allow the motors to turn. However, be sure to clean the motors and everything around them before doing this. You do not want to get dirt in the motors.
Yes thank you for your input however yes we tried engaging the controls no luck we also looked into pulling the hoses off the pump if it was in an ideal situation it probably would be an option however in its current state it's kinda like a last resort! Thanks again n god bless