cat/bobcat rims interchange

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

mclark

Hi guys, can anyone tell me if Cat skidsteer rims and bobcat rims interchange? Have a chance to buy 4 with tires that have 230 hrs for $400 bucks 10X16.5 Thanks

jerry

I have seen a bobcat rim on a '05 216 so the bolt circle is the same but I didn't pay much attention to the center hole. It looked odd because the bobcat wheel and tire were about 1 1/2 inches taller than the cat wheel on the same side. Must have been different profile tires. I measured it with a tape. could not be good for the chains. Others will know for sure.

OP
OP
M

mclark

I have seen a bobcat rim on a '05 216 so the bolt circle is the same but I didn't pay much attention to the center hole. It looked odd because the bobcat wheel and tire were about 1 1/2 inches taller than the cat wheel on the same side. Must have been different profile tires. I measured it with a tape. could not be good for the chains. Others will know for sure.
Thanks Jerry , If center hole is same this might work as I'll be getting all four. Anybody know if center hole is same?

TriHonu

Thanks Jerry , If center hole is same this might work as I'll be getting all four. Anybody know if center hole is same?
I have a set of 12" Cat wheels I use on my 763. I don't know if the center hole is exactly the same size or a little larger. I didn't have to modify the Cat wheels to mount them on my 763.

OP
OP
M

mclark

I have a set of 12" Cat wheels I use on my 763. I don't know if the center hole is exactly the same size or a little larger. I didn't have to modify the Cat wheels to mount them on my 763.
Thanks for the info guys