Prime mover Hydraulics

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

jerry

If a few pounds of air in the tank don't help you still have to start at the charge pump and follow the pressure by taking off hoses till you get to one that has no oil flow.
go to page 7 of this forum All other brands and there is a thread on the prime mover that may give you some information

OP
OP
H

hoonboy

go to page 7 of this forum All other brands and there is a thread on the prime mover that may give you some information
Thanks jerry, will do. Also have a new charge pump coming thanks to andy at hydrostatic transmissions llc in Tupelo. They rebuilt this unit and have done backflips to help me resolve this problem.

Silverfox807

Thanks jerry, will do. Also have a new charge pump coming thanks to andy at hydrostatic transmissions llc in Tupelo. They rebuilt this unit and have done backflips to help me resolve this problem.
Goodsy hoonboy I have just read your posts about your prime mover. I believe they are also the same skid steer as the Rounder made in Oaks North Dakota. What madel # do you have is it the L600 or L700 or the L1000. I have a L1000 that I am rebuilding. Do you happen to have the service manual for these. I have just totally rebuilt the Wisconsin VH4d and am getting ready to install it. But before the rebuild I was having a issue with the right side steering it was not anywhere close to the same response and power the left side has. Any suggestions. Any info at all would be greatly appreseated. Thks

Silverfox807

Good day I noticed on the rounder form that you might have a service manual for these skid steers. I have a rounder L1000 that I am totally rebuilding and a manual would come in handy. If you have one or know of someone that has one could you please email it to me at [email protected]. Thank you for your time in this matter. Kevin Donais.

captain jack

If a few pounds of air in the tank don't help you still have to start at the charge pump and follow the pressure by taking off hoses till you get to one that has no oil flow.
I need some old pro to tell me what I'm missing. Got a Lull, AKA Prime Mover skid steer with a Sauer-sunderland Series 40 M46 hydrostatic pump system. Has been a great machine. Stopped moving after getting heat temp light on hydraulics. I knew the pump needed overhaul. Sent it to Hydrostatic Trans LLC in Tupelo. They did a full overhaul and returned the unit. Installed and got no pressure to the drive motors. Arms and tilt worked fine. The implement pump was obviously working. But I was getting extreme back pressure into the oil tank. Andy at Hydrostatic said it must be running backwards so I sent it back to Tupelo. Got it back, put it in and got same problem minus the back pressure. I sanitized the hydraulic system and added all new hoses and o-rings. Cleaned tank and installed fresh oil and filter. Gauze metal filter in tank is clean. Pump will not create flow to drive motors. I don't have or even know for sure how to check the charge pressure which is the logical next step. If I can't get this figured out Andy has offered a full refund with the return of the transmission. And I guess I'll part out the rest of the machine. I hate to see it go but I've spent 2k trying to fixit so I got to cut my losses. Anybody got any suggestions.
i have the same unit l1300 ,, did anybody figure the problem out ?

kevinjem

Good day I noticed on the rounder form that you might have a service manual for these skid steers. I have a rounder L1000 that I am totally rebuilding and a manual would come in handy. If you have one or know of someone that has one could you please email it to me at [email protected]. Thank you for your time in this matter. Kevin Donais.
Ialso have a rounder L1000 would like the service manual to email me at [email protected]